Other Blogs to read

Monday, June 13, 2011

Why? Intro

I have thought about this for a while and I guess it's time do this. I am going to start a series of blogs about religions. Mostly it will be why I can't be part that religion, such as Islam or Mormonism.

I will start with Islam and work across to other ones as I do research and build my case. I will try not to attack or demean that religion but will try to explain why I cannot practice that religion.

I know that some will say that Biblical Christianity is not a religion. I know and understand that but for practical reasons I will refer to it as a religion, separate from other religions and even other forms of Christianity.

I know that the blog is called "Political Grunt" and that should be the focus of the blog. To be honest with you though a person's politics and a person's faith are really inseparable. If other words, how you views the world's creator effects how you view the world and that includes politics.

Much of what I will write about will have to do with that nature and character of God. Who is He? What is He like? What has He done? I think if I can explain what I believe and why in comparison to those other religions it may open some dialog and some may be converted to the the glorious truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment